E. Raser E. Raser

Very nice.

Love the concept, however what you need is smooth animation (more frames) especially in combat sequences. I know what characters are what and why they're there so I don't mean to sound like a pervert but the, a'hem, breasts need to be bigger. Gotta work on them physics ;D.

Anyway, it looks pretty good, I'm liking it a lot!

Awesome Kittens Awesome Kittens

Audio?

What song is this?

Other than that, extremely amusing.

Human race in a nutshell Human race in a nutshell

EXACTLY WHAT HAWKMUFFINZ SAID

Newgrounds* in a nutshell. WOOHOO COCK JOKES!

Funny shit man.

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

Speechless.

The art and the perfect ambient music with it, this is a masterpiece. You've done excellent with this.

Dude and Zombies Dude and Zombies

Well I started to play...

But noticed I kind of messed up, so I refreshed.

F5
Game will still not load. Yay4NewGroundsWebDevTeam.

Superfighters Superfighters

NEEDS TO BE AN XBOX LIVE ARCADE GAME

wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwant

Moonpoint Mystery- Stand! Moonpoint Mystery- Stand!

Alright, time to get to youtube and read/watch some tutorials!

Get massive, learn how to make some sounds, listen to professional dubstep artists, get the feel and style and channel it into your own style. A lot easier said than done, I know. But you just need more going on at once, the drop should happen around the 1:00 mark, you don't want to stretch it too long.

NK - Death By Bass (loop) NK - Death By Bass (loop)

Needs some EQ work. I'm unsure what you use, but your highs are way to high. Your cymbal crashes destroy my ears. I can barely distinguish your kick besides the more lower area. However if this was just a quick test or something without EQ then completely disregard this!

Your reese bass is pretty sick, especially if you can get it in more of a "wub/wob" form. Sounds like something you'd hear from Nosia from Split the Atom EP.

Spwee - Natascha Spwee - Natascha

Like I said before, that grimy bass is solid stuff man, it keeps the track alive! Great job!

Scratchmyballs responds:

thx solkrageu

I.V. 1 I.V. 1

It's okay.

Needs a better color scheme though. Give her an "Outfit" more or less. And what would be awesome is if she as doing that with a dragunov.