Moonpoint Mystery- Stand! Moonpoint Mystery- Stand!

Alright, time to get to youtube and read/watch some tutorials!

Get massive, learn how to make some sounds, listen to professional dubstep artists, get the feel and style and channel it into your own style. A lot easier said than done, I know. But you just need more going on at once, the drop should happen around the 1:00 mark, you don't want to stretch it too long.

NK - Death By Bass (loop) NK - Death By Bass (loop)

Needs some EQ work. I'm unsure what you use, but your highs are way to high. Your cymbal crashes destroy my ears. I can barely distinguish your kick besides the more lower area. However if this was just a quick test or something without EQ then completely disregard this!

Your reese bass is pretty sick, especially if you can get it in more of a "wub/wob" form. Sounds like something you'd hear from Nosia from Split the Atom EP.

Spwee - Natascha Spwee - Natascha

Like I said before, that grimy bass is solid stuff man, it keeps the track alive! Great job!

Scratchmyballs responds:

thx solkrageu

Spwee - No doubt Spwee - No doubt

This is absolutely terrible, you suck. ;D

Scratchmyballs responds:

fak u

Walrus Pit Walrus Pit

Aw yeah. Digging those chords, can't wait to start digging into that remix.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

look forward to hearing it! hope the midi works

Desire to Kill - Red Ligh Desire to Kill - Red Ligh

Reminds me of the other track I just reviewed O_o. I like the lead around the 2:00 mark. Very interesting, but again not my field of expertise but still good!

Dilijans Of Eternal Hatre Dilijans Of Eternal Hatre

Seems like a pretty interesting fight scene loop. Very upbeat so it's like they're throwing thousands of punches at each other but taking it like men. Good track, can't really find any problems with it!

BiviZ responds:

This sounds like that you're talkin' about Dragonball Z lol :D
Between, thank you so much I glad to hear that there are not any problems with it :D

Shephard's Cut Shephard's Cut

Haha, nice! Reminds me of a sort of sonic track XD. Damn nice build-up to something really great if you want to expand on it. Keep at it!

BiviZ responds:

My friend said this song reminded by Mario. Loling so much :D
In the comment above says it all about expansion -_-
Thanks for review mah boi!
Mah boi!

Blind Elephants Dali Blind Elephants Dali

Sounds familiar... :P
Still a good track for the slow walk towards an epic battle. Love the patterns at the 2:00 mark. Starting to get pretty crazy, honestly you just need that lead guitar going down some solo's during that mark.

Zombatobesiegedmycastle! Zombatobesiegedmycastle!

Sexy toms. Where did you get those?

Review: I think the guitars through most of the song were kind of fat, it's like it's open for vocals almost. Again, you're missing that vital piece that makes a track shine. It's not bad at all, just missing that small part that makes you start doing the legendary air guitar. Something almost like that pattern at 2:43-2:45, etc.