E. Raser E. Raser

Very nice.

Love the concept, however what you need is smooth animation (more frames) especially in combat sequences. I know what characters are what and why they're there so I don't mean to sound like a pervert but the, a'hem, breasts need to be bigger. Gotta work on them physics ;D.

Anyway, it looks pretty good, I'm liking it a lot!

Awesome Kittens Awesome Kittens

Audio?

What song is this?

Other than that, extremely amusing.

Human race in a nutshell Human race in a nutshell

EXACTLY WHAT HAWKMUFFINZ SAID

Newgrounds* in a nutshell. WOOHOO COCK JOKES!

Funny shit man.

Shinobi Noir- Chapt 2 Shinobi Noir- Chapt 2

Art need some work.

Voice actors were FLAWLESS- very good.

As for the quality issues, try not using a program that isn't so data hungry?

Wonders of the Universe 1 Wonders of the Universe 1

OH MY GOD.

This was very good! The art style was decent but I don't mind, this has a brilliant concept and I love the name of the robot "STFU-9000" that made me lol :P.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Agh, come on Egoraptor!

You're better than this! Don't get me wrong, it was still funny, but not much related to the actual game. But it was just so short. I like what PompousPanda said, make a sequel and make it an ACTUAL parody.

Madness Test Collab Madness Test Collab

Glad to see the word "test"...

Hoping to see good things out of this collab in the future. Some artwork needs to be picked up. Some of your collab members are pulling more than others.

Tuesday. Tuesday.

It was humorous.

But it wasn't laughing in real life funny. Animation and art was good, so I gave it a 7/10 for both art and for some humor. I think it could've been better if you made it more clear to what he was doing in the first place. I only realized it until they exchanged mail.

Long Lost Bike Long Lost Bike

Funny.

Although a little too short.

Emrox responds:

I agree. I had to cut out a decent amount of dialogue due to a lack of time to finish the project. Thanks, though.

SS - Dimensions SS - Dimensions

Wow, very, very interesting!

This was a joy to watch, I really hope you keep making more of these.